The Paper Cup The Paper Cup

Very good actually

This game is very good, the graphics are good and the animation too. The style is quite original, as the other guy, I didn't really felt I was speeding up, so maybe that's the only problem with this game.

Hover Bot Arena Hover Bot Arena

I love this shit dude!!

This is awesome the gameplay was very good, the enemies were very well programmed, the game was not very easy, nor to hard. I really liked the game. Keep it up man!

Red Skies Red Skies

Good game

Very good game I really like everything, the only thing I can complain about is using the <shift> as a key to fire, (those fucking sticky keys!! >_< )

Greetings.

Armor Games Avalanche Armor Games Avalanche

Awesome work!

Hey this was awesome, I really enojyed playing it, the graphics were very good and the gameplay was easy to understand, keep up the good work!

Security 2 Security 2

Wow!

Really good, I liked it a lot. Keep it up!

Submachine3: the Loop Submachine3: the Loop

I love this games!

Keep making more! Keep it up these has excellent graphics.

Slug Smash! Slug Smash!

Sweet!

The animation for the dudes was very good, the sounds were nicely selected. The game was really fun and very well actionscripted. Keep it up!

Nimian Hunter Nimian Hunter

Awesome!

The graphics were awesome, the game was very cool. Keep it up!

Fuzzy McFluffenstein! Fuzzy McFluffenstein!

Awesome!

The graphics were very well done, I really liked them, the blood was very well animated. The gameplay is well designed, it pretty fun to play, the sounds were well chosen and fit into the game. The theme and style were very original, you made mouse hunting be fun! The violence was there and the humor too, that cute kitty killin' around! Excellent game! Keep it up!

JapanEaseLesson1 JapanEaseLesson1